Saturday, March 21, 2009

MISSING YOU...

I have been feeling a 'little' lonely for the past days... I am actually moody and sensitive for some reason! Probably because I'm getting bored once again here, and I haven't been traveling for the past month! hehe. Traveling became my 'normal' life here and I guess my mind is missing it. I don't think I'll be going back to PI soon but I am hoping I'll be there in no time! Anyway, just thought I'll post the people that really matters to me. Para 'happy thoughts' before I sleep. hehe.



I miss you all! Hope everyone's doing great. Goodnight!

2 comments:

anne said...

awww...i made it to 2 photos:p hahahaha...seriously o, kakamiss ka rin naman...see you soon whoever gets to where the other is first:)

Anonymous said...

ayaw ko maiyak..pero teary eyes na ako...hahahah...kaloka ka....oh diba sa lahat ng pictures na pwede mo ipost yun pa....i missed those days....our sleepless nights...heheheheheh....love yah....