Thursday, May 07, 2009

"Your Papap's Baby!"


MAY 6---- It's Edilyn's 6th birthday!!! :) I wasn't able to talk to her but I left a message to her mom. Hope she got it. Happy Happy B-day!!! I luv yah! :)
I haven't seen her for a year now... I am sure the next time I'll see her, she would have gone taller and smarter! I'm sure she'll still be the nice and sweet kid I know. :) Miss yah and see you really soon!
Love, Tita Marie
To the readers: Edilyn calls me "papap's baby" 'coz according to her I am her grandma's (she calls my mom Papap) baby. That's what she tease me everytime I see her! With her fingers pointing at me and chanting: "Tita Marie, you're Papap's baby! Your Papap's baby! " Aaargh! Bata pa lang, ang hilig na ko asarin! haha. Pero sino ba naman ang magagalit sa cute na batang yan??






1 comment:

meanbone said...

she looks a lot like you :-) kaya pala cute ah hehe... tita marie ;-p